Sunday 21 March 2010

I kicked the fucking arse off that W5 20 minute run

That's the kind of thing that people write on the message board. I totally see why - I ran the last five minutes of that run thinking of all the people I could text to tell them I'd done it, and exactly how I'd phrase it on Twitter. (I didn't put it on though - is there anything more annoying than getting updates on people's fitness regimes? But I will. I'm getting ever more impressed with myself, and I'm very unlikely to continue being quiet about it).

Speaking of not being quiet about it - have I mentioned how completely productive running has made me? Up and running at 10am on a Sunday, followed by manic tidying, a Tesco trip, a birthday present buying trip, email sending, making lunch for the forth coming week - I'm like some kind of Stepford Wife on crack. And I drink less, thanks to the fact that I feel fucking awful if I try and run after a drink.

Ha ha, go me. I'm so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment