Wednesday 10 March 2010

I did it! Also, not a ho.

I nailed that one, and it honestly was the longest time I've run since I was a kid. And they're right, there's a three minute barrier, and once you break through that, it gets easier.

Questionable music choices though - the songs seemed designed to wind me up. You's a Ho was a particular highlight. See:
"You got a run in your panty-Hos
Even your daddy knows
that you sucking down chocolate like daddy-os
Your Hos are ho-rrible, ho-rendous
On taxes ya'll writin' off, Hos as dependents
I see the Ho-rizon, It ain't surprisin'
It's just a Ho-asis, with ugly chicks faces"

Bad news is, I can feel myself getting ill, and I'm pretty sure the only reason I could do yesterday was because I was not dehydrated, not tired and the picture of health. Now I feel snotty, bunged up and headache-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment