Thursday 18 February 2010

Day -1

It's not Day One, as I haven't actually got any further than trying on my new sporty gear in front of the mirror (seriously. It was REALLY raining). But today, I bought some trainers. And not just in your normal 'go into JJB Sports, wrinkle your nose in horror, lunge at the first pair of cheapo trainers and get the fuck out of there' way.

Oh no. I went to Run and Become where I ran up and down outside the shop in three different pairs of trainers, whilst a lady who looked a bit like Marilla in Anne of Green Gables, the TV series, analysed my gait. I assume it was her day off from making sasperella.

Tomorrow, though. Tomorrow is day one. Tomorrow, I begin this plan.

Which means tonight, I google 'indie classics suitable to excercise to'. I may be a runner, but I will not let it dictate that I must develop a love of high octane dance anthems.

Tomorrow: leave the house in running stuff. Run a bit but mostly walk. Pat self on back.

No comments:

Post a Comment